Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Thursday Things

Hi friends!

Thanks for all the kind words on yesterday's post {You Can Have Hard Days}. I'm glad it touched so many of you and hope it served as a reminder that it's ok to have tough days!

On a more uplifting note, it's time for another round of Thursday Things. Per usual, this isn't sponsored. Just some things that have caught my this past week…several of which I've spent my own money on already!

Have you tried any of them?!

 

bravery mag

Bravery Magazine
A kick starter project that I backed just met their goal and I'm pumped about it! It's a quarterly print magazine for kids that features strong female role models. More info:

"Each issue highlights a brave woman and a trait she embodies. The entire magazine will help teach children about the life, work, and contributions of the woman we are featuring. Each issue will include beautiful illustrations, stories, fun DIY's, and educational activities. Bravery will serve as resource parents can use to help teach their girls and boys about real, brave women who have done real, brave things."

Love love love.

nickel and suede

Nickel and Suede
I'm always on the lookout for new earrings and I'm kind of obsessed with these. They're made of leather so they're super light weight. Just bought my first pair (the ones above on the right) and can't wait to try them on!

oogiebear

Oogiebear 
Getting one of these for Little Miss's ears! They're always dirty.

ring

Ring Bandits 
I wear a Qalo ring that I leave on all the time,  but if you're taking your jewelry off and on a lot at the gym, this is a cute way to store it – in a bracelet with a hidden zipper pouch).

tiny human tamer

theBBtee 
These are made here in Columbus. She has so many cute designs but I saw this one and just had to order it. Can't wait for it to come!

blink box

Blink Box
A great way to capture memories. They look like they can be filled out quickly and wouldn't be too overwhelming. The first year box would make a great baby shower gift! Kinda like a more modern baby book. You can also do them for birthdays or school years.

storeo

Storeo
Haven't tried it…but if you use IG stories and tend to talk in long streams it might be worth a shot to have more seamless stories!

Kid Fresh Food
I haven't tried these but I checked their store locator and they sell them at my grocery store so i'm definitely picking up some for Squish to try. They're frozen kid meals that have extra veggies. For frozen meals they're pretty low in sodium and the ingredient lists look pretty good too!

That's it for this week!

Let's chat:

Have you found anything cool this week?

Enjoy!
–Lindsay–

The post Thursday Things appeared first on The Lean Green Bean.



Original Content: Thursday Things

No comments:

Post a Comment