Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Thursday Things

Hi friends!

We're keeping things short and sweet today. It's been a long week and this mama is tired.

Here are three companies I've discovered recently that I think you should check out!

Lovely Wall Co

Lovely Wall Co

I'm obsessed with the reusable & removable adorable wall decals from Lovely Wall Co! I'm trying to decide which ones I want for a wall in each kids' room.

Letters and Company

Letters & Company

I love these magnetic rails from Letters & Company. You can hang them on the wall and use them to display photos, prints, posters, felt etc instead of a traditional picture frame.

Marley's Monsters

Marleys Monsters

Definitely one of my new favorite websites. Tons of eco-friendly products for the home. I'm still on the hunt for something I love to help me cut down on my paper towel usage so I ordered 6 of their UnPaper Towels and a reusable sponge. I love that you can pick which prints you want or be surprised!

Happy Thursday!

Enjoy!
–Lindsay–

The post Thursday Things appeared first on The Lean Green Bean.



Original Content: Thursday Things

No comments:

Post a Comment