Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Thursday Things

Hi friends!

Here are a few fun things I've discovered lately for the latest edition of Thursday Things. Not sponsored. Just stuff i'm diggin'!

Yeti Rambler mug

Yeti Rambler Mug

I got one of these from my parents for Christmas this year and I love it. Not only does it eliminate me reheating my coffee 27 times each morning…it has a lid to minimize spills thanks to the kiddos!

aliza sokolow prints

Aliza J Sokolow's Print Shop

I just can't get enough of food photos like this. She sells both cards and prints and I want them all!

qeepsake

Qeepsake

I'm trying out a free two-week trial of this text message baby journal. It basically texts you a question about your kid(s) each day and you just text a reply back and it saves it in a sort of digital baby book. Once the free trial is up, they have various paid plans that range from daily questions to just a few questions a week for $2 or $3 dollars a month. I'll keep you guys posted as to how I like my trial!

latchy catchy

Latchy Catchy

Prevent that annoying click of the door that always seems to wake the sleeping baby! These nifty little things hook on the door handles and keep the door from latching closed so you can shut it quickly and quietly.

natural citizen

Natural Citizen

You guys know I'm not a huge protein powder user, but I came across this brand and am intrigued! There are just 4 ingredients and it's a combination of hemp, brown rice and pea protein, plus sacha inchi. I like that it's unsweetened and would probably give it a whirl in some smoothies, baked goods, etc!

That's it for this week!

Your turn! Found anything cool lately?

Enjoy!
–Lindsay–

 

 

The post Thursday Things appeared first on The Lean Green Bean.



Original Content: Thursday Things

No comments:

Post a Comment