Monday, January 15, 2018

Egg-Free Snacks For Kids

These Egg-Free Snacks for Kids can easily be enjoyed by both kids with egg allergies and without! 

These Peanut Butter Chickpea Bars are perfect for breakfast or an after school snack. They're healthy, kid-friendly and easy to make. Plus they're vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free!

Hi friends!

If you've followed me for any length of time, you know that we are certainly not an egg-free household. In fact, we go through about 3 dozen eggs a week I would say. Pretty much all of the baked goods I make use eggs. My kids and I both eat eggs for at least one meal every day. You get the idea. However, I know there are a growing number of households out there who are dealing with egg allergies. I can imagine how frustrating it might be to find out your child has an egg allergy, so in the spirit of making your life a little easier if you fall into this category, I rounded up some yummy snacks.

The good thing about these snacks is that they're full-on delicious. They can easily be enjoyed by anyone- allergy, no allergy, child, adult, etc. But they also happen to be egg-free snacks specifically geared towards kids.

I don't have many, but here are a few that fit the bill from my blog:

Egg-Free Snacks For Kids

Egg-free snack ideas for kids and adults

  1. Lemon Energy Balls
  2. Blueberry Cauliflower Smoothie
  3. Peanut Butter Banana Chia Pudding
  4. Nut-free Toddler Trail Mix
  5. Peanut Butter Chickpea Bars
  6. Peppermint Chocolate Bites

And then I went ahead and rounded up some more amazing recipes from so of my blogger friends to give you even more ideas!

Egg-Free Snacks For Kids

Which one will you try first?

  1. No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
  2. Protein-Packed Monster Breakfast Cookies
  3. No-Bake Apple Donuts
  4. Cookie Dough Hummus
  5. 5 Ingredient Pizza Skewers
  6. Protein Smoothies For Kids
  7. PB & J Oatmeal Bars
  8. Vegan Blueberry Muffins
  9. Carrot Cake Oatmeal Muffins

I hope these egg-free snacks for kids inspire you with some new ideas and if you're dealing with an egg allergy that they make your life just a little bit easier.

These Egg-Free Snacks for kids can be enjoyed by children with an egg allergy and those without. They also make a healthy snack for adults!

Let's chat:

Do you have an egg allergy in your house? What are your favorite egg-free snacks?

Enjoy!

–Lindsay–

 

The post Egg-Free Snacks For Kids appeared first on The Lean Green Bean.



Original Content: Egg-Free Snacks For Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment